February 12, 2007

A giggle...

One of the best things i love about Australia is the birdlife,fantastic variety and so colourful.We got such a kick out of seeing a Kookaburra in our backyard recently and I'm always amused by the antics of the cheeky parrots and cockatoos...which are at their most noisiest at this time of evening,heck..they just make me smile.

So do my kids,an endless giggle.This afternoon I was outside doing abit of weeding and cleaning up and I look over my shoulder to find one child has discarded his nappy and is riding his trike happily bare-bottomed around the yard and my other child is on her tummy desperately trying to crawl but going nowhere!,still she had time to stop and stuff a handful of dirt in her mouth though.

Kids!

1 comment:

Shanley said...

mmm yum - dirt! My bloody blog is still off line after the stupid upgrade. Think of you guys every day! Hope your having a blast and hope to see you in the winter - b rrr.