February 8, 2007

The Bub brigade!

Ruby,Harley(9 months old),and Bailey(3 months old)...just hangin' out.


I took Ruby to her first playgroup this morning.She fell asleep just before we got there and so was abit surprised when she woke,she saw heaps of other small children and mums(and one dad),with lots of arts and crafts and a big playground...ofcourse Ruby is too young for all that yet but it won't be long.Instead she played on the floor with other bubs her age and i mingled with the adults.Everyone was very friendly and I enjoyed chatting to 3 other mums in particular,Michelle(mum to Logan),Robyn(mum to xander and adorable 3-month-old Bailey)and Katy(Can't remember her two little boys names?).We stayed for nearlly 2-hours.

It was lovely to spend some one-on-one time with my little girl and SO PEACEFUL,but I did miss my boy and after,I hurried to pick him up from his aunty Rose.He had a fun-filled morning too.

No comments: