February 28, 2007

A Busy day

My little darlings.
Jasper and new buddies,Luke and Ella...ella is SO cute!




Jasper had a lovely first day at his daycare,his teacher's Sam and Rachel seem very approachable and chatty.He did not eat much or sleep much but that's to be expected on his first day as it's all so new.He did enjoy the puppet show that they had today.He was glad to go home though and happy to see me and Ruby and all his familiar things...a busy day and he was exhausted tonight.


It was cool enough tonight for the kids to wear winter PJs...I scored jassie's buzz lightyear pyjamas for $1...what a bargain.I took a photo of my two cuties in their PJs and I love the way Roo is staring so lovingly at her brother in the photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute photo - looks to me as if Ruby is going "Somethings not right in there, or I hope you grow out of sucking on rabits.... he he"

Sounds like all is well in the land of oz?