January 25, 2006

Scary times


Man,this parenting malachy is exhausting but being nearlly 7-months pregnant just makes it so much harder!.Now he is so mobile,I am having to bend to scoop him up all day long.By the end of the day i am beyond tired.I have been very lucky as i have had Fi here,to be extra ears and eyes,but,all good things come to an end and today auntie Fi started her new job.Boo-hoo!.It was kind of a shock to the system,all by my lonesome with a very small,demanding,wriggly and did i mention,hyper child.This climbing thing he's got going on is very scary for his old mum,today he was obsessed with the vacume cleaner(here i was actually trying to vacume-huh,what a joke!),anyway he promptly fell off the thing and bawled his head off!.SCARY times in the Doyle household..

1 comment:

Shanley said...

Easier said than done I know and coming from someone who has no kids as well but..... try not to fret. We all went through this and came out the other side OK, boys will be boys! It must be very tiring for you and I'm glad I'm just planning a wedding, thats for sure :-D