January 3, 2006

Back to Normality

Well,Dave returned to work today after 3 weeks off.I was abit concerned about how Jas would be without his dad but,all was fine.He slipped easily back into his routine,even sleeping back in his own room again.
Jasper now has another tooth coming thru!.That is 6 in total.Blimy!My little boy suddenly has a mouthful of teeth!.I'm sure glad i don't breastfeed-OUCH!.
Very exciting to see Jas crawling now.The last 2 days has seen him crawl on his knees forwards,which is a breakthrough for Jas.Needless to say,away go all our breakable,chewable,and pretty things!.Basically we have to baby-proof the house!!.And,no-longer are Jasper's toys contained in one area,now they are spread across the living room floor!!.Yep,our home is now kiddie-central!.It's great!.
I can't believe our little boy is just about 9-months old-where has that time gone?.

2 comments:

Shanley said...

I know it has gone so fast, I haven't even met him yet! I have enjoyed watching him grow up on the blog - how sad is that? Won't be long and you'll be doing this all again and trying to keep jasp our of the pots and pans or trying to destroy the kitchen by draggin things out of the fridge. He he he, I look forward to that!

Poor Dave I sympathise. I have only had the stats off and I am all ready sick of work too. Take it easy while you can buddy!

the kanga barrons said...

Enjoy the crawling stage while u can guys! at least he is still manageable coz 1nce they start walking ure in 4 trouble. 'sigh' i miss the crawling stage with ethan. i dont even let him outta the pram while we r out. my sis bought me 1 of those kiddy leads but i aint leading my son around like an animal