January 18, 2006

All about the Boy..

Jasper has thee most discusting habit of spitting at the moment.Poor auntie Fi had her feet spat on yesterday,as Jas just happened to be crawling past.(To my friends,who don't yet have kids-I am not putting you off am I?.)I am trying to ignore this behavior but it is hard!.To be honest,this sort of thing i am fast getting used to-I have been drooled on,spewed on(Why is baby vomit so hard to get out?),pooed on,you name it,I've had it.Ok,I better stop now as I don't think I'm casting an endearing image on having children,to those friends of mine!(It's fun,really It is!!).But,as a wise person recently told me;This too shall pass!(tho when it comes to spitting,I wish it would pass quicker!.)
Jasper is now a little speed-demon.His favorite spot is the bathroom,where he can sit and dump all his bath toys out and play,which is great as it is safe.But i would hate to think of the chaos if you left them alone for even a second(Gerard,that talcom powder incident is one that springs to mind!!,that stuff is 'lethal' if you breath it in,as I discovered one day.)
Anyway,Jasper's new trick is to balance himself in mid-air as he attempts to climb!.Very scary,and I see many scrapes and bruises ahead of us.Oh,the fun.Jas is fast losing his baby-quality's and is emerging as this bright,very independant boy,who is more toddler-now-than-baby.I try not to wish the days away too much(even tho some days are endless with a young child),because it is precious time.TTSP!.

1 comment:

Shanley said...

**Sheesh** I hope Jasper is not a terror when Ruby is born thats for sure!