January 26, 2006

Mummy's tummy

Jasper was fascinated with my ever-expanding tummy today,it's the first sign of any such interest from him,in this pregnancy(but he is only a baby).He usually just uses my tummy as his trampoline!(Poor little sister!.) Anyway,today he thought my very flat,hollow tummy-button was very curious indeed and,kept trying to stick his finger in there! It caused me to have a good giggle.
Jasper has said his first word;bobble (bottle).It's so adorable.He can understand so much more than he can speak,especially the words "No" and "Bathtime".
He managed not to fall off anything today and it makes me wonder how kids manage to survive childhood unscathed!.Thankyou to Jaspers Aunties' Rose and Shanley,for your reassurance's.It is so hot here today-currently it is 32 degrees in the house,I am dying!!.

No comments: