May 14, 2007

A quick thankyou

Well,this is a belated mother's day wish to a very rewarding and dear buddy of mine,Rosie.My other very dear buddy inspired me,shanley,who sent me gorgeous flowers for my mother's day!And It made me think...and I don't think we as woman reward ourselves enough for all the hard work WE do and the time we give everyone else.So,to rosie,shanley and to all you other mothers and daughter's I wish you ALL a belated Mothers Day!(you know who you are!).
Rose is such a great aunty to my two kiddies and I really couldn't manage without her some times!,like yesterday,she happily took my full-on 2-year-old with her to town,along with her OWN 2-and-a-half-year-old full-on son AND her 2-year-old(nearlly) niece!!Phew!,all so I could go to my appointment,without jas.Rose,you rock!.AND she manages to raise 5 lovely children!.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew I was getting worried that they hadn't arrived and blasted the florist. Did it arrive on Saturday as planned, you never mentioned anything so I assumed they wern't received. I'm all for self appreciating - lol. Hope you had a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hello?? I have e-mailed you a couple of times, did you get these on the Saturday?? Thanks. ciao.