May 30, 2007

Proud mummy...


Jasper is very into ripping paper up at the moment.WELL,this morning i wake up to a strangely quiet house and so walk out to the lounge...i should have stayed in bed,because jas had not only ripped up my mags BUT he had managed to climb the cabinet and pull down our photo albums.I fortunately managed to salvage 3 of the albums but 2 were beyond repair.Anyone who knows me knows how much i love my photo albums!

Anyway,after that stressful start things did improve.for a start it was very peaceful as jas was at his daycare,and i use this time to play with ruby and just enjoy her aswell as get some housework done when she sleeps.When she wakes we go for a good brisk walk which we both love.Then it is time to pick jasper up from daycare,he actually cryed when he saw me(In a good way!)which is rare for him,the teacher told me he had bumped his head so maybe that led to it.Anyway,we walked home hand in hand with big smiles on our faces,as jasper comes out with his latest word that he's learnt today.

my kids make me so proud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh.. what is his latest word
?