April 8, 2006

My 1st birthday



I had the best birthday a kid could have!.All my little mates turned up with their mums and dads,and we had a cool noahs ark cake,that mum and granny made.plus yummy fairy bread,iceblocks,cupcakes.I made a real mess eating the cake and ended up with it all over me,but i'm little and cute enough to pull the look off!.I also loved the tuna sandwiches that the grownups ate.Those silly grownups,they were drinking bubbly stuff and mummys friends were acting alittle bit giggly!?...
I found it all abit much at one point and had a little cry-but i was put in my highchair and was then much happier.I was like a little king surveying my kingdom...and then all the peasants came forth and the presents were opened...their were trucks and diggers and buses' and blocks,shape-sorters,books,clothes and things.It was quite exhausting but i had some more cake and that perked me up.
I was very tired afterwards and had a big sleep.
Now i'm a big one-year old and i do feel abit taller.

2 comments:

Shanley said...

The two mummies did a good job on the cake!

the kanga barrons said...

happy birthday darling nephew xxx lucky boy having gran and aunty fi there with you