April 25, 2006

Family days


A note to you all out there in Blogland! I am having a wonderful time,such special family days, which are running out too fast. Our little Ruby arrived a week early, such a pretty baby and so contented. It has been amazing to see Liane and Dave with their little family. They are doing well and into a routine now.
Jasper is a great little guy, funny and bright and keeps us laughing.
Autumn in Central Otago is spectacular, as always, it's been mild too.We've had Jaspers 1st birthday party andthis Sunday is Ruby's Christening in the 125 year old stone church in Cromwell. It is the last service in this church as they are moving into the new one, so it makes the day even more special. How lucky I am to be part of these special events.
Big changes all round with Gerard and Jess on the move soon to Hawkes Bay. Well done to Jess to secure a job, they have done so well since leaving the U.K. Their dream is to become a reality and we all wish them success in what lies ahead.
I connected with Baxter and Izabella again really quickly. How beautiful they are, happy and gorgeous. I always seem to have a camera in these kids faces.
Have spoken a lot to my Aussie grankids. I have been sent wonderful photos. They have grown up so much, we all look forward to the family reunion which is just not happening this year, but we are working on it. Andrew and Rose seem very settled over there and we are hearing more from them so it's all good.
I feel very blessed with all my healthy grandchildren in my life. My thanks to my children for making me feel so proud.
I've spent some special time with Sheyrell and will miss our cafe catch-ups. She is in Queenstown for an extended time and my love and support are with her as she walks a new path. I cant think of a more beautiful, spiritual place to have a chill out time.
I will close now, what an amazing trip home, my love and thanks to my family.
Granny

2 comments:

Shanley said...

on the bottle? what happened to the breast feeding - did it not go so well??

Shanley said...

on the bottle? what happened to the breast feeding - did it not go so well??