March 2, 2006

Playgroup.

Well,Jasper is over the worst of his cold and so,it was time to go back to his friday morning playgroup.It was only a small turn out-can only guess that all the other littlies are away with cold or bug etc..?.But it was quite nice and peaceful actually,and Jas had a ball.Auntie Fi came along for the ride too and,she enjoyed herself.Even tho she had to keep politely explaining to the woman in charge that "No,I don't have a baby here,I'm here with my nephew!"after this lady kept trying to get her to fill in the sign-in sheet.Oh dear..
The toys are in such good nik,alot of them brand new,which is cool.Jasper loves the wooden wagon and the ride-on toy car the best,but he was also quite fond of the big
blocks.Hmmm...gives me some birthday ideas atleast.
Then it was home to bed-him not me.

No comments: