March 1, 2006

"Mum,I've no space to practice my karate moves anymore!"

Well,baby is asleep-finally!So time to write a quick post.Jas is all over the place with his sleep at the mo and i think it maybe because he might be only needing 1 sleep a-day.Mind you,he went to sleep at 6 last night because he had missed his afternoon sleep and guess who was awake again at 5 this morning!?.Well,I suppose you can't expect a baby to sleep 12-hours straight!.,that would just be too,too fabulous!.
The midwife visited today,and I really have to get Jas a bag like her's,It is one of those old black leather-satchel-types(that you see the doctors carrying around on TV!?-or maybe i just watch really Old TV..) ANYWAY,Jasper loves it,he also had to have a play with the blood pressure-Thingee (sorry,It's called being 8-months pregnant and,not remembering the name of a single thing!!) And when MW felt my tummy,so too did master Jasper.It was very sweet.Meanwhile,his little sister is doing well by all accounts.But she's in for a very rude shock in 55-days!As we all are!She's not moving as much as before,but room is now a-bit limited i can imagine.
It is blimmin' cold here today,I know summer ended officially yesterday,but this is ridiculous!.

4 comments:

the kanga barrons said...

bask in the glorious weather you nzers have coz you dont want to have ours!! its been raining the last few days and I have to say its been bloody heaven. apart from the laundry that is all piled up. im counting down with you too. out of it that all your birthdays are so close together.

The Doylies said...

Yep,only 2 weeks between mine and davies b'days,1-month between mine and Jaspers'and(if Roo comes on time..),just 3-weeks between jas and her.Kind of spinny aye?'ofcourse we planned it that way'!!'

Shanley said...

Sheesh, makes for an expensive month!. It is still reasonably warm up in aucks, although it is very blowie today. I heard being pregnant gives you a fuzzy brain - man I have enough problems with that all ready. Was planning our western europe trip yesterday for 2008. Haven't quite got rid of my organising buzz yet. Geeze Liane, I can't believe that it's your birthday next week. It is the 7th right? And your..... 31? See what I mean about fuzzy brain. Must be all the years of radio active computer screens.

The Doylies said...

Yep,I'm 31 on the 7th.SCARY!.Yes,well once our babies are older,we are definately ging to africa again.Looking at 2008 aswell,it will take that long to save.Are u still going to Africa this year shanz?