March 7, 2006

First steps

Jasper took his first steps!,at exactly 11-months and,on my birthday.What better gift is there?.Jas was playing with Brooke,the next door neighbour kid,when he just got up and took 5 quick steps.I was so excited!.He is becoming alot more adventurous,with lots of standing by himself and moving around furniture.
"These are a few of my favorite things...(to the theme song)- Jasper, 11 months old

..."Balloons and boxes and dustpans and brushes,
Toy cars and tug boats and Dad's shoes and bath stuff,
Cloth books and toy ducks you pull on a string...
these are a few of my favourite things!

Mobiles and soft toys and couches for standing,
Corners to crawl in and bright books to learn from,
Paper to tear up and loud toys to ring...
These are a few of my favourite things!

When I fall down,
When I get changed,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favourite things,
and then I don't feel so bad...

1 comment:

the kanga barrons said...

first steps!! how cool and i have to tell you mate, the start of even more adventures for the whole three of you. once he finds his stride youll be in trouble tho.hope you had a great bthday. what an awesome pressie