December 10, 2005

The family arrive


Very busy day yesterday. Dave's family arrived around 11am but I was at a course in Alexandra for kidstart. I didn't get home until 5:30pm, it was the first time I've been away from Jasper for so long, was surprised by the depth of emotion I felt when I drove away.
Anyway, it is fantastic to have the Doyles here. Jas took to them straight away and had a ball, everyone was paying attention, which he loves! Anne was so looking forward to meeting her first grandchild, she could hardly wait for him to wake up. They had great cuddles, Aunty Fi and Grandpa also got into the act, Grandpa gave him his afternoon bottle.
Jaspers in our room and we are all finding the change very hard. His sleep pattern is all over the place, hopefully he will settle down VERY soon.

No comments: