August 9, 2007

First walking shoes...


Well,since ruby is now a walking girl we thought we really ought to buy her some walking shoes.I tryed them on her this morning and she refused to walk in them!,but she will get used to the feel of shoes before too long,her dad picked the shoes last night when we went to the mall.We quite like the late night shopping on thursdays and will just wander around and maybe grab a bite to eat at a cafe...dave picked up the final Star wars dvd(I got him the first 3 star wars movies when i was in NZ),and we got a new phone...rose+AJ,you can have your old phone back now!.Y'know,exciting things like that.But,y'know it's those simple times with my precious family that are the times i love the most.I'm just so grateful everyday for what i've got and my life can not get any better!.

No comments: