August 2, 2007

Aaaaahhhhh...





































When i dropped jasper off at daycare this morning,atleast 5 other kids yelled out"Hi Jasper"and it made me smile to think he has little friends there now.He blew me a kiss too as i went to leave,Aaaaahhhhh!.Then it was off to rubys playgroup and boy,did she have fun...she loved the ride-on car and it was another aahhhh moment when young Rory tryed to push her,he is such a cutie.Roo climbed up the steps in the playground for the first time too...but she couldnt quite get up to the next level where the slide is so she spent her time trying to get back down the steps,abit trickier or else she liked looking through the plastic window and yelling 'allo' to me.I really like this playgroup,and just aswell as i have $20 worth of raffles to try to give out this week!(playgroup fundraiser.)








When i picked jasper up he showed me some toy dinoursaurs and told me all about them.When we got home he watched abit of Nemo AGAIN!!and then he rode his bike around outside singing "twinkle twinkle little star"(later his dad told me he+jas have been singing this at bedtime).Ruby was so exhausted from her busy morning at playgroup that she fell asleep in her highchair!,thats a first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

naw their so cute! I love the pics of ruby in the car and crashed on her chair, the one of her in the bubble is a bit weird. I also very sorry for the bub pushing her car, he's receeding all ready! Jasper is growing up quickly huh!