June 13, 2007

Splashing around...




I've lost two kilos this week and to celebrate ruby and I went to do some shopping but sadly we could find nothing we liked,ok I LIKED...so we returned home and I gave miss roo a warm bath,she has so much fun splashing about and soaking me in turn.


Later we picked Jas up from daycare and when i got there he was sitting on the back of a 2-seater bike and was being pulled around the playground by an older kindy girl,and then they were giggling together and this girl was giving him a flower...my son,the charmer...


Tonight it is raining but it is not cold,we are still having 20+degree days,ah,perfect.




Countdown now 'till mom+dad Doyle arrive...they arrive on sunday for a two-week stay,then, will head over to NZ for a furthur two weeks to stay with fifi and Shane,in cromwell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CRIKEY! - look at all those teeth!