June 19, 2007

Rottnest Island...island of the rats..er,i mean Qokkas!

Here we all are on our way to rottnest Island...now will someone please tell me what all that blue stuff is out there!?...
Can i help it if roo adores me!?...

Mummy made me giggle when she rocked me and yelled "swish!!"...i can say "boat"now too...


Grandpa knows i am only little and he picked me up to look out the boat window...



This furry thing is called a Qokka...but all my big people said it looks like a giant rat!!?




Hmm...what's over here?...





Playing hide+seek...






Wow!!..this was fun!...







I know,i know...it's the hat,isn't it!??...








Yum!,thanks daddy....









This thing stood next to me+watched me eat all my lunch and it made me smile...










I ran up the stairs and...











I ran down the ramp... Lots!!












I was starting to get abit tired+over it by this time...so daddy gave me a lift.













No comments: