April 19, 2007

One year past...


A quiet day.Jasper has not been at preschool this week as he has been running a high temperture but he is ok.I took the kids for a lovely stroll this afternoon tho,It was a glorious sunny 24 degrees...perfect weather...and we stopped at the local park.I was,as usual,amazed at Jasper's latest tricks,he now goes to the very highest slide!

Roo had her swing to entertain her but I swear she's as nutty as her old mum here as while swinging she would drop forward,with just the fastner to stop her dropping on her little head which,by the way was hanging to the ground!


Well,It is nearlly a year ago(Tommorow)that this darling girl graced us all with her swift arrival.Seem's hard to believe that she is now this big one-year-old girl,with her unruly blonde curls,cheeky demeanor and a quiet,sometimes overly serious,blue-eyed stare.I love the way she follows everyone around the house but even tho she can not crawl as fast as we can walk she will not grizzle,she is very good at entertaining herself,I guess this comes from being the second child and therefore not the sole attention of her mum+dad.And yet she is incredibly loving,snuggling as close as she possibly can to her daddy +myself,especially when Big bro is off somewhere and she lays between us on our bed as we read our books,I also love that.

Jasper has such a BIG,energetic nature but Ruby elizabeth is the quieter,more thoughtful one...I'm going to love every minute of watching her grow up.I am the luckiest mummy in the world!


Happy One,my bobbles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time sure does fly dosen't it. Has my pressies turned up yet?