April 14, 2007

Happy 6th Birthday Maddy!




Well,this is why we moved to perth so that our children could have lots of family around them and seeing how happy jasper was today at his cousin Maddisyns birthday party,just confirms to us that we made the right choice.Watching him,ethan+ patience play together is so sweet.Now we just have to work on getting Ruby (AND mummy) some aussie mates.




Went to the doctors today,and I have tonsilitis!,so am on antibiotics.They don't take your tonsils out anymore,for which I'm glad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man that sux! I feel for you buddy, I had that all the time when I was a kid - bonus eating lots of icecream! Still the doc said that if i got it one more time they would take me tonsils out - obvously was physocological as i never got it again!
:-D. Take it easy.