April 7, 2007

My Special Day...

Today I turned 2 years old and I had a very nice day thankyou!.It started with a ball game in our backyard,with my dad.Then we went to Manapara Wildlife Park,and I ran everywhere and had the best time,later after a big sleep back at home,I just hung out with my folks and watched them create my birthday cake...it is a CAR cake!!Vroom-vroom!!.Here's more about my day....
I had so much fun...dad thinks I will make a fine soccor player one day as I have good tantrums when I don't get the ball...

I liked this pig but he bit my hand when I went to feed him...ouch!


I helped daddy feed the deer in the petting zoo..Whoops,silly mummy did this pic twice!!






The friendly deers...





that cheeky kangaroo...






Roo had fun with the...roo's!She giggled as they tickled her feet...







Mum+dad let me stay up abit late and I helped them with my b'day cake...which we will eat at my party tommorow,yum yum.








2 comments:

Craig and Heather said...

Happy birthday, Jasper. We hope you have a great party and get amazing prezzies. Love Aunty Heath and Uncle Craig

Anonymous said...

What a great day, wish I was there :-(