March 30, 2007

Why we should all go bare-foot...




I took jasper shoe shopping today,what a nightmare!!,I was just one of half a dozen mum's trying to stay patient and polite as we squeezed our screaming,fighting and flatfooted toddler's feet into unbending shoes!!.And then,when I am paying for those well-earned shoes at the checkout,Jas has his first tantrum in public and I'm talking about howling at the top of his lungs-kicking and punching-so-the-entire-MALL-can -hear-him,kind of tantrum!.




Mortified and red-faced I shot out of that store like a bullet.But I got nice shoes!!




This afternoon our junk heap was towed away(that we used for parts for our car),and It made for exciting(?)viewing for jas,dave and roo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol - oh I love it when kids have tanties - so funny! Especially for a dinky - he he. Wow where has all Daves hair gone. Looks like you bro maybe having too much of an influence?