March 8, 2007

Good friends...good times...


Well,I had a very surprising birthday yesterday...Together,my two best friends (with alittle help from husbands +partners),arranged a surprise for me in a cafe in Rockingham,that was my dear friend Shanz flying over from NZ!!I had not the faintest idea!.They all hid it very well.Once I was over the shock,It was great to catch up and It was especially memorable as Shanz,Rosie and myself haven't been together,as in the 3 of us,since we were teenagers and all flatting together in West Auckland...a LONG time ago!


It was a fantastic,perfect birthday,celebrating with good friends.We also had a bbq last night and had a blast.


Today,we took it easy and hit the air conditoned mall and the 3 of us had lunch at ANOTHER cafe.


Shanley is here 'till monday so the next few day's will no doubt be very eventful.


No comments: