January 25, 2007

"Stop it"

Jasper has a funny quirk at the moment,if i happen to be telling him off (which is quite alot these days?)he will turn and say "Stop it!"..hey,that's my line!!?

Well,it is set to be another scorcher in perth today(up to 39 Degrees),so we won't be venturing far .I have heaps of BORING housework to do,and just getting ready for our short weekend break away at margaret river,I can see us spending most of the weekend in the motel pool!.I am looking forward to seeing abit more of WA though.

Ruby-two-shoes has another tooth coming thru..that's 5 in total now AND she has thee most adorable blonde curls around her ears,she has also had a huge growth spurt lately.

1 comment:

Shanley said...

lol - kids huh, little parrots. I dread to think what Janelle gets off us, all the good words! Did you get my letter???