January 30, 2007

Big walk=old friends

Started today with a 5:30 walk along the beach...hardgoing I can tell ya' but a refreshing way to start the day and I plan to keep it up every morning.

The kids both had huge sleeps today and so I was able to have a lovely chat to my good friend Kirsten,in NZ.She lives in Cromwell but may soon be moving to Dunedin...but it will depend on fridays outcome.Good luck matey,I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!
I really hope you can make it to perth one day soon.
I tryed ringing my old friend shanz aswell but she was not home from work yet.She's a hard working lass,that one!

We caught up with Rose in the afternoon.She was looking abit frazzled and not just because she's the mother of a teenager either,although i'm sure that accounts for some of it.No,It is back to school day tommorow for her kids which means Rose has been running around buying school gear...I have all that to look forward to I guess.Anyway,she managed to catch a breath at my house before I ran her home.

My darling finished work early so we had pizza for dinner,all of us(even Ruby) sat around the dining table and ate.

1 comment:

Shanley said...

Gudday marey, sorry I missed your call. Not much of a talker at the moment as am always so buggered from painting or buying painting equipment. On a course at the moment but will have loads of exciting renevation picks to upload next week. I have got your phone number somewhere..... Honestly if my head wasn't screwed on I would forget that too and wonder why I couldn't see where I was driving. Actually I wonder if you would wonder if you have no head. Tricky....

Sounds like you guys are well and truely settled in Perth, I won't be surprised if you don't come back back to clean, green, cool NZ.

Luv ya.