January 16, 2007

Lemon Trees and things...

Discovered a lemon tree growing over our fence,figuring our dear old neighbour Dolores would not mind,jas and I carried our little basket out and rounded some up,unfortunately the lemons are still abit green but I gave a slice for Jas to try and the scrunched up face upon tasting made me giggle.

Went and had a haircut,well,more like a trim and I was halfway thru when my darling daughter started bawling!,the salon girls were very helpful and tryed to sooth her and all that but Roo just wanted mummy.So little miss R sat on my lap for the rest.Jasper,so long as he had his blueberry muffin to chomp on,he was happy as!.(Food is a great bribe with kids.)

Ok,I've done boring you all now.Hopefully tommorow I shall have some more "exciting"news.

1 comment:

Shanley said...

lol - can't believe you stealing lemons from your old neighbour -shocking :-P