June 18, 2009

Ruby at 3 years 2 months




Most used words:
"No!"
"I don't want to mummy"
"It's not bedtime!"

and some lovely one's too:
"It's okay sweetheart"(to billy).

Is generous--will give to other's before herself,
Nurturing and Kind,
Crys alot at the moment--usually when she doesn't get what she wants OR som ething is not going how it should(in her mind)OR when she's getting her brother into trouble eg"Mum,jasper's fighting me!".
whinges!
Fav colour:Pink and/or purple.
Loves:tiger(a soft toy which she sleeps with),
Pulling silly faces!,
Butterflys,
dressing as a princess,
her thick red winter coat(looks abit ridiculous in our mild WA winter),
hats,
shoes,
loves to lie in bed with mummy under the quilt and whisper in my ear,and kiss my cheek and cuddle close...we can do this for oh,....hours!.
TV...playschool,dora the explorer,maisy mouse,
movie..monsters.
Fav animals:tigers,Lions,horses and our cat!.
Thriving threes class.
A domestic goddess in the kitchen!Loves to bake,cook,do dishes..move over Nigella!.
Playing with her brothers.

It's a big list!.

I am sooo grateful to have my daughter.My bobbles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

naw how sweet xx

the kanga barrons said...

wait till u see her shan... she gives the best cuddles and has the sweetest voice when she talks.. everytime we see her we just want to pick her up and run off with her :)