May 31, 2009

Locked in!






We went and had a picnic at bibra lakes yesterday.(not much of a lake really,more mud than anything...but still a pitchuresque(?)spot)Lovely weather(still 24 degrees).The childen fed the ducks(don't think they appreciated the crisps jas threw them though!).We explored abit.Then we went across the road to sneak a look at the steiner school...the gate was open so,we went into the school grounds.Oh,it is so gorgeous,tucked into a forest,little tree houses built into the playgrounds,it doesn't even look like a school!Oh,I so want our kids to go there!(they are enrolled so,we wait...)Anyway,for our nosyiness we managed to get locked in!!!We laughed nervously at one another and thought shit!how do we get outta' this one!??Well....we found the ONLY semi-climable-looking fence(still had bloody barb wire ontop though),and we found a wheelbarrow(THANKYOU you earthy-nature loving school YOU!)and first Dave jumped over(bad back and all)then we passed our 3 children through the gap in the fence("OW"squeaked jasper as we MADE his head fit...I know,i know we are such good parents,right?)Then I climbed the fence too(shut up shanley!!)And NO,i didn't get a photo of that!But I did get a photo of dave going over!!.Well,what kind of wife would I be if I didn't capture THAT!!?LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BA HA HA HA HA HA - man I wish I was there to see that one, classic. You were always one to get yourself into trouble and you family blamed me - LMAO!!

err enrolled at school, thought you were coming back to clean green freeeezzzzziinng NZ =D

the kanga barrons said...

lmao that is classic....

Unknown said...

Oh my word. That's hysterical!!!!
Hope you remember that always.