April 11, 2009

Happy easter








We had alittle creative"fix"this morning by doing some artwork and then decorating some eggs(thanks rose for the cool spray gun by the way).We also pulled out our little puppet theater and the kids re-told the tale of peter rabbit in the only way kids can(chaotic fun!).I have been reading snippets of peter rabbit's adventures to jasper and ruby at bedtime lately and I have been remembering when i had the entire collection of beatrix potter stories as a kid.It's a classic.

Anyway,the rest of the day was spent visiting my brother and family.Happy 8th birthday maddy!And I hope you like the pic Liam!(you cannot escape your aunty's camera!!).Then it was off home to lay around some more.

Oh well,I'm off to put my two eldest children to bed.For the easter bunny comes tommorow.

No comments: