November 17, 2008








Well,I must admit I am a sucker for christmas,I love this time of year(except the crowded shops).I guess growing up with a mum who was also big on christmas and who always went out of her way to make it special...has rubbed off on me!.I can do without all the hype though,the huge-materalistic side of it...good time to take stock and remember the true meaning aye?,whatever that meaning is for you.
Well with two bored kids on my hands,I decided to pull out our "lovely"artificial tree today and deco's and let jas and roob's go mad...well,the result was very funny...we now have a tree adorned with toy cars,plastic plate,a sponge and lots of gaudy tinsel...and yes,i know it's early to put the xmas tree up but,oh well!

Merry christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL - looks like they had a GREAT time. Jasper's hair cut looks GREAT too. Gosh Billy is getting big huh! I loooooove xmas too and can't wait to cut down our tree and decorate it. Especially since I bought new decorations that kind of match.... he he, hard to compete with the sponge though =) You parcel arrived today - awesome, thank you so much. XX00XX to the family. Shanz