October 29, 2008

We went to logan's birthday party...





We went to our friend Logan's birthday party!.I had been talking about it for ages before we went,I do like party's...alot.Anyway,logan is a very lucky boy,mum says,because he has his own bouncy castle.We ate cake,which i really was looking forward to!We then opened presents,we gave Logan an "In the night garden"book(his favorite),I had to help open all his presents,mum had to drag me away because i was so good at it,but she said logan may like to open some WITHOUT help.
We had lots of fun.Ruby was abit quiet because all us boys were abit loud!Mummy say's it won't be long and little sophie and karley will be old enough to play with her.

And guess what?Mum has enrolled me into kindy for next year,I really can't wait!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

** very flash **