October 4, 2008




JASPER:Is all 'Super-action-hero and Noise,coupled with a quiet concentration when he wants to.He drives me nuts ALOT but then he gives me that charming smile and I am won over again.
RUBY:has a vivid imagination and a flair for the dramatic!This morning she put her brother's baby blanket over herself and did a pirouet(holding onto my finger as she spins)."Don't want it!"and "No" are her fav words at the mo...a normal 2-year-old then.
Jasper and Ruby are best friends but Ruby is the 'boss'!,lest we forget it!Watch out billy...
Speaking of "The worlds cruisiest baby"(If their was a medal for this,billy would win!)as of last weekend he started sleeping in his cot AND he has started sleepimg through the night!Only waking 2 out of the last five nights.Wow.
He has won mummys heart,just call me sucker.
He also has just gotten his very first passport,he was a week old when getting his PP photo taken!.But it means we are now all set to go to South Afica on November 30,yey!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I've missed out on so much- a new baby even! Wow! Congratulations guys. Your children are too beautiful. It's lovely to hear that you'll be in SA in November.
lots of love to you both an d the children

Anonymous said...

lucky for some =)