June 22, 2008

A superhero kind of day

I had a very busy day today but I still refused to have my afternoon sleep which is driving mum mad.Anyway,we went and ran around a nature trail in Baldivis...i ran fast,and liked going off the trail alot and inspecting everything,we stopped to look at a big ant which daddy said could be a "bull ant"and which mum said was"the biggest ant she had ever seen"and then i put my foot on it and squashed it and announced it "squashed ant",after that mum said she was sure glad i had shoes on!.

We had yummy apples and egg sandwiches for lunch at the playground which i kept dropping in the sand"yuk!",I also found a fat stick on the ground which i tryed to use like a didgareedo.

After refusing my sleep once back home,I helped daddy rake up the grass in the backyard,I put all the grass in my big dumptruck and took it to dad and he threw it over the fence.Dad said as a reward for helping him i could have chocolate pudding for desert,YUM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like a nice day out - don't look cold at all. It has been pissing down the last few days and one of our ewes have had another set of twins, so we now have 6 lambs all ready! SHEESH