June 24, 2008

Grumpy!

This morning I was running very fast and I collided into my sister,we both cryed LOUDLY but I cryed the loudest.Then my friends Jack and Karley and their mum,Jennilee,arrived to play(they are kiwis too)But I was still very grumpy and tired and wasn't much fun to be around.I did like jack's scooter alot,it had race cars on it,but i got grumpy with that too because i did not know how to use it-then i kept trying to jump on the side of the sandpit and falling over-very frustrating!.I had a bump over my eye and a scratch on my face from my collision and was in bad shape really.Mummy said to me "you ARE having a sleep today!"and I could see she meant it!.
mum made us pikelets for lunch and then i went for a huge sleep.I guess I MUST have been tired!.
When dad got home we all played ball in the backyard,which I loved,my dad rocks!.

No comments: