October 15, 2006

Just a ramble...

Poor jasper...recently we have sold his cot and his highchair!,but it has been nice to see him cope so well with it,turns out he quite likes standing at his (child-size)table,feeding himself and who knew that he would take to a bed so quickly?...though we are still finding him asleep on the floor so we scoop him up and put him in bed.
Now,if we could hear him say a word or two(and not just babble),then that would be cool.

I think Ruby is getting some teeth as she is very grizzly at the mo,which is not like her.Our youngest is 6-months-old this week..WOW!

Abit more about my weekend,It is always good to go out with old friends and know you can just be yourself and not think about the kids for alittle while,the whole weekend was relaxed.

Interesting when Shanz pointed out that people were giving us "looks" at the cafe we all went to on saturday morning,as Dave and I juggled our two bubs.Makes me laugh as it just doesnt worry me anymore.I think dave and I make a good support team BUT i think even he and I will be tested to the limit on our 9 hour flight to perth(especially with Jas)!!.

We fly out of chch on sunday 29 oct at 7am...very scary!

1 comment:

the kanga barrons said...

you should see the looks when we take our brood out. we dont do cafes or restaurants as a family anymore. other than the cost (only to have them waste half of it!) they are terrible to take out, especially the two youngest. so only mum and dad have those priveliges.