July 5, 2006

Evil kanieval,eat my dust!

Jasper has discovered what fun it is to climb!!,Oh what "fun"!...I have a mini heart attack everytime he stands on his ride-on (look at me mum"no arms"!) or when he teetoes on the edge of the outside steps.He actually likes stepping off into thin air,fortunately he hasn't hurt himself yet!?.I don't want to be a mum that fusses and clucks over him,he has to experience things...even if they do include a bruise or two.

Ruby is only waking up once a night now.I definately function better now i am getting more sleep.Our little girl spends her days charming everyone with her coos,and more recently squeals,and her big smiles.
I keep hinting to her to grow eyebrows...'cause she looks a little funny...big blue eyes and no eyebrows(they are very fair!!.)

1 comment:

Shanley said...

when is your camera due back. Dying for some updated photos of Ruby two shoes. Jasper sounds like a typical boy, maybe you can introduce him to the 'play' helmet *yeah rite. Be thankful for the lite eyebrows I reckon! At least it is not a monobrow :-D