May 15, 2006

Out and about

Well,I did it!-I got out of the house with both the kids.Ok,so Fiona came with us...but it was a start!!.We took Jas to playgroup,and he had a ball.I couldnt get over how all the kids had grown since our last time at playgroup,and it makes you realize how much your own kid has grown.Jasper is so cheeky,he kept trying to steal the other kids biscuits!
Hello to my little nephew Ethan,i had to laugh when his mummy wrote that ethan calls his cousin Ruby,"woobee",and now he calls all babies "woobee".We will be seeing alot more of my nephews and nieces soon,as dave and i are moving to Brisbane,Australia at the end of the year,or maybe sooner-depending on whether we have enough money.We are excited about our big move across the ditch.

1 comment:

Shanley said...

Hope we can catch up before you leave? Will you be leaving direct from down south or Auckland? Let me know when you do.