November 26, 2005

Sleep,glorious SLEEP!

Well,Jas is sleeping through the night again.Only thing is ,now he isn't sleeping as much thru the day but I cant expect miracles!!
He has discovered how great his dad is lately.Dad ROCKS-poor dave can't even leave the room without jas grizzling.This morning jas sat on the grass outside for a full hour just so he could watch his daddy mow the lawn-he refused to be inside with me,OH NO! But I'm not jeolous,I'm far too tired and hormonal for that.I relish the chance to have just five minutes to myself. This parenting stuff is incredibly rewarding but also bloody hard work.I think I just need a night out WITHOUT child.Boo hoo
We are trying to get Jas drinking from a sipper cup at the mo .Thank god for non-spill products!.Feeding him is also getting very messy,with food exploding out his nose and mouth(sometimes by way of a sneeze othertimes -and this is his latest trick-by just spitting it out if he doesn't like it)Ah,kids-you gotta' love 'em.We are now searching for a highchair but it's ok because we have discovered Trade me-brilliant stuff.
Am loving seeing all my gorgeous nieces and nephews on the blogsites,they are all so different and all so precious.

1 comment:

the kanga barrons said...

I find it lovely wen the kids transfer part of their affections 2 dad, it gives mum a bit more time 2 herself, sumthn that all hardworking mums need!! & with another one cumn, it pays 2 get as much ME time rite now as u can. Ive jst been deserted by my baby now as well so its a breath of fresh air. As for going out, believe me its fun 2 do....if u can stop thinking about & talking about the little one u left at home. xxxx