April 30, 2011

The Royal Wedding.


I admit I am a sucker for a royal wedding.And this one was fabulous!How beautiful did kate middleton look?That wedding gown was divine!I watched the wedding coverage on TV from start to finish(amongst the rest of the 2 billion other viewers around the globe!).It made me happy.This troubled world of our's needed a day of cheer and tradition,and maybe we could,for a little while atleast,believe in fairy tales.My 5-year-old daughter sat cuddled up beside me as we watched...asking"when's the princess come on mummy?".I smiled.I was only a year older than her when I too sat infront of the tele and watched Diana marry prince Charles.I remember my excitement.I can't wait for prince William + Princess Catherine to become king + Queen.I'm such a nerd!.

No comments: