June 29, 2010

Disco's and school reports.

My "babies"are growing so fast.They went to their first junior school disco last weekend.It was fun!Jas just never stopped!he circled the room and inbetween roaming would hit the floor to do breakdancing!And he's good too!his dad and I were in hysterics.Our darling girl was abit more shy.She was so happy when she found her little friend Saskia and the two danced(or jumped up and down,holding hands ofcourse!).Billy just danced with whoever payed attention to him!!.
Jasper say's he wants to be a soccor player and an artist when he grows up.Cool.Ruby?A ballerina.Or princess...sigh.I Love them all so much.I just want to hold on tight to there sweetness and innocence.That's why I write this blog.Because it all goes by so quick.My sunshine boy will be two soon...he refuses to sleep in his cot now and we are transitioning him to a bed.And toilet traing has begun,for the last time!!Yeeha!.Changes,changes.It's all good.
Jassies school report/work folder came home today.His teacher's comments read:JASPER IS A QUIET,WELL MANNERED BOY WHO IS PROGRESSING WELL THIS SEMESTER.NEXT SEMESTER I WOULD LIKE TO SEE JASPER WORK ON HIS COMPREHENSION OF BOTH INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO HIM AND OF STORIES READ TO HIM.JASPER FINDS IT HARD TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IF TOO MANY ARE GIVEN AT ONCE.
I am proud of my boy.He Loves school and learning and is doing well.

1 comment:

Angela said...

LOVE the name Jasper...and love how very "real" your photos are - not so staged, just "life"! Go you!