August 2, 2009

Billy's 1st birthday!


I will post some more photos when i am not so tired!But,our baby has a had a fantastic day.Cake.A vist to Whiteman park where he had his first trainride!Lots of playing and giggling.And to mark this milestone we planted two native trees(small ones!)A banksia and a wattle.Now all three children have a tree planted for them.

Oh and did i mention he is now walking?!.He took his first TEN steps infront of his dad on the eve of his 1st birthday.
Happy birthday small fry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG he is such a big boy!!! I loooove that cake. I haven't sent his pressie of bath toys yet, sorry. I was thinking I would wait until you moved?

forgive me??XX??

Unknown said...

Yay Billy. Awesome. He's going to be running around by the wedding! Amazing cake!!!!
Lovies xxx