March 16, 2009

Can you spot the Two kangaroos in the top photo?







On saturday we went to Baldivis childrens forest.Enjoying the slightly cooler autumn day.We took our time exploring the bush.The children collected sticks and rocks aswell as finding a long tree log to balance on...jasper made it to the end of the log,brave considering it was quite high off the ground.

We saw amazing big spiders.Lots of kookaburra's flying in the forest,I love their infectious laugh!.The trees were really crabby+ bare of leaves but I liked listening to their creaking in the wind behind me as I walked and the sunlight shone on these trees and they looked stunning.I enjoyed walking through this part of the bush.

Can you spot the two kangaroos we saw?A mother and her Joey(hint:centre and right,very well camoflaged but they are there!)

No comments: