August 9, 2008

Billy...one week old...



Well,I have to say life isn't too bad on the outside...I have all my needs met,and I am very content.Mummy and daddy think i'm a very chilled wee fella,and are very glad they didn't get a screamer!.Mum is not getting much sleep as I am abit of a nightowl and I refuse to sleep in my bed so,I end up sleeping on mummy...I love that!.I also like boobie...and mummy is finding it quite alot easier to feed me.She says it's because I am quite patient.The grown ups mostly think I look alot like my brother Jasper as a baby,and abit more like my mum's side of the family.
I can sleep through anything during the day...esp my noisy big bro and sis!But,I am used to it as I had 9-months of listening to it!.
Mum and Dad can't wait to show me off to more family and friends...oh well,I am off to sleep abit more now.William.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

naw - good to hear you guys are going so well. Man I hope I don't get a screamer - but knowing my luck!

Anonymous said...

okay - I had a squiz at some of the photos and I reckon he looks more like Ruby - xx