January 22, 2008

a dilemma

We have a dilemma that could very well see the end of our blog,and we would appreciate anyones advice on this problem as we are not computer boffins!,all i know how to do is write my blog and check my e-mails!.Here goes,basically our blog won't allow us to upload photos anymore?.I have tryed deleting some of our old photos and have even tryed setting up a new blog(but could not post photos onto that either).
Help!.

It is ridiculously hot here,day after day and we have not had any rain for ages,i am suffering.
Dwayne,our fish,died too!

I really enjoy writing the blog and keeping our family+friends informed on the kids life and a blog without photos is just not very interesting for me or for you.So,peoples any tips would be much appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a look at the help section at blogspot or contact blogspot technical support, they'll be able to help you out eventually

Craig and Heather said...

Hey Li
Blogger uses Google's Picasa website to store your pics. I use my google account (same account I have for our blog) to access it at http://picasaweb.google.com/home. Maybe check to see how much space you're using for your pics on this site. Otherwise Shanley's suggestions is a great one. Hope you get it sorted out really soon.
ciao
Craig