July 15, 2007

Gotta' love weekends...


Jasper is very into trade offs at the moment,it's really very clever.He will come up to me,ruby or his dad and will give us something in return for us giving him what he wants that we have! eg I got given rabbi this morning and he got my juice!,better than snatching aye!

We had a very relaxing weekend,i had my hair cut and coloured(i'm now a redhead!),and was given a lovely head+neck rub...jees,once upon a time you just expected to get your hair cut at a salon but hey,i was not complaining!

Other than that we hung out together and watched dvds,but we did go for a walk on sunday morning,we went down to our local beach and swam!,well,jasper did or i should say he got dunked by the high tide but he squealed with delight.The weather here is warm.The beach front had been washed away in the recent storm we had and we had a great time sliding down the drop to the beach below!,even though dave showed off abit!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol - I dyed my hair recently to to light brown. All my blonde bits are gone...... for now! Went to a big sale and it was 3 hair dyes for $5, so I bought 9 of them. Not that I needed them of course, bought loads of face cream and shit too. Basically spend money I didn't have on crap I didn't need - but thats a girl thing anyway. Please load a photo of your new do!