September 8, 2006

Fun and games

Jasper escaped thru our fence the other day,could have been serious as the fence is actually a piece of sheet metal that has come off it's hinges at the bottom...so it COULD have cut him or my neighbour might not have seen him running out her driveway and onto the road!!,I heard the commotion but K(my neighbour)was faster.I have a small houdini on my hands.

Today Jas had a play in the flour and the house was covered in it so,i grabbed the vacume and my funny little boy snatched it and was sucking his lips and tongue into the nozzle,well,i was beside myself laughing.He is quite quirky like that,he has no fear.He likes to stick his fingers down the plughole when we let the bath water out and he stage dived off the back of the armchair onto his face...Twice!.

Both the kiddies like songs being sung to them.Ruby loves Twinkle,twinkle little star and is fascinated by my fingers 'twinkling'.Jasper is fond of Open shut them because it involves tickling him and he likes the suspence.
Dave sang to Ruby in Afrikaans this morning, which involves a lot of ggg sounds, and she loved it as she makes those sounds too!
Roo also likes rolly-pollys(i have to push her over as she can't yet roll),raspberry blowing on her cheeks and tummy and peek-a-boo.

I made a small picture book for Jas today(because i get sick of him ripping up my mags!),and he loves it.Oh yeah,he is also fascinated with his tongue at the moment so he goes around the house with his tongue hanging out.

Well,better go as i can hear roo on the baby moniter making ggg sounds again.

1 comment:

Shanley said...

Exciting life of toddlers aye. How are the preparations going. You'll have loads to update on blog during that as I will be awaiting all the details, the good, the bad and most definately the ugly!