February 8, 2006

Cheeky monkey.

Jasper is at that stage of pushing the boundrys to the limit,for the first time in his young life I am having to bring in the art of distraction!I'd like to say this works but most of the time it does not and,I end up resorting to that "No"word.Not that that works either!.I know he is just doing what all 10-month-olds do,and it is hard not to smile,when he does something he knows he shouldn't and he's giving you that cheeky smile at the same time!.
A beautiful moment this evening~Jasper was in his room playing when suddenly,the sun streamed in thru the window.Jasper,unaware I was watching,was trying to reach out and grasp those golden rays.It was gorgeous!.In the average day,full of the usual baby routine,it is moments like that that make it all worthwhile..
Well,we are preparing for our whirlwind trip to Auckland tommorow.Jaspers first time flying,hope he's ok with it.Kind of scary traveling with a young child,we dont fly until 10-to-5 out of Queenstown.We are so looking forward to introducing Jasper to more of his family,including his cousins,I intend to take many photos,so beware!.Until tommorow then..

1 comment:

the kanga barrons said...

Photos!! Yes please heaps of them for aunty rose who is so envious that you get to see Shanley married and get to see your aunty, uncle and cousins!! have fun guys andIm sure that Jas will be fine flying. I had to do it with four of them, by myself for 3 hrs. It helps that jas is so laid back. give our love to all in auckland