April 20, 2007

My 1st Birhday.











Well,mummy decided to go all girly and she dressed me in the pink tutu but hey,It's not every day that a girl turn's ONE!So,I went with it...




My party was excellent.My cousin's all came,they are so rowdy but they sure know how to get the party started!.Mum had made a strawberry cake and it was delicious.We also had fairy bread and pink-iced cupcakes and M+M cookies and so on...everyone sang Happy birthday to me.I wore a bright green party hat.Then after all the big kids lit sparklers outside as it was nightime...




Because it WAs nightime I really should have been tucked up in bed but I managed to stay awake(just) so that I could say goodbye to my uncle,aunt + cousins.




I didn't really get what all the fuss was about but my mummy+daddy sure looked happy,even my brother was nice to me...for a change.

No comments: